Neoss 4+ full arch treatment solution with Prof. Neil Meredith
Port Douglas | 8-9 September 2023 | Prof. Neil Meredith
- develop a complete patient pathway for full arch patient implant treatment.
- Workflow planning, gathering data, photographs, eo and io scans, and radiographs at key stages.
- Case preparation, guided treatment plan and solution, correct guide, and provisional design and production
- Immediate or delayed, placement and provisionalisation
- Final restoration; design and materials. Maintenance and complications.
- Working with your laboratory - Team work the key to success
- How intelligent simplicity can optimise success and excellence.
- A hands on workshop takes the delegate through simulated case treatment, planning, placement, and provisionalisation.
AgendaFri 8th Sept - Half day lecture and hands on workshop
Sat 9th Sept - Reef Snorkelling Exclusive Charter
Where and when
Fri 8th and Sat 9th of Sep 2023
Port Douglas, QLD
PRICE: $3,500 inc. GST • EARLY BIRD PRICE: $3,000 inc. GST
(Early bird price applicable if paid prior June 1 2023.
Both prices inc. private charter tour. Flight with accommodation not included)
Phone number +61 7 3216 0165
PROF NEIL MEREDITH
BDS, MSC, FDS, RCS, PhD, PhD
Professor Neil Meredith has been placing and restoring dental implants for over thirty
years. He is the co-inventor of Osstell and the Neoss implant system. Neil is now
Dean of the Postgraduate Institute of Dental Surgery delivering graduate diploma
and certificate programmes to dentists worldwide. He has considerable experience
in full arch implant dentistry at a surgical and restorative level and teaches a full
arch clinical programme.